Terms & Conditions
- When booking online through the Cornucopia Festival website tickets are sold with small booking fee to cover our processing charges.
- Purchased tickets cannot be refunded under any circumstances other than event cancellation.
- Please make sure to keep your ticket purchase confirmation email.
- It is a condition of the ticket sale that re-selling of tickets is not permitted.
- Unaccompanied children will not be permitted.
- Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars.
- The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation.
- The festival gates will be open on Friday 25th Sept, from 12 noon until Monday 28th September at 12 noon.
- The festival may refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for unreasonable or dangerous behaviour.
- Camping is permitted from Friday 12 noon until Monday 12 noon.
- All vehicles are parked at owner’s own risk.
- No glass (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed into the festival site.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited. No recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion / recording of the festival.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, Chinese Lanterns and other similar articles are not permitted.
- Weapons and/or illegal drugs/substances are not permitted anywhere on the festival site, incl. car park, campsite etc.
- No independent sound systems are permitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to being searched on entry, before and during the event.
- Exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring ear defenders / plugs if you require them.
- No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers.
100% secure online system accepting all major cards