This year we are very happy to announce that we now have GLAMPING! Comfy heated tents from our friends at Camel Camp. Go to http://www.festivalglamping.com and see what you have been missing all these years. And, yes, we did say heated!
Camel Camp have elegant canvas nomadic tents, in the style of the Touareg tribe of North Africa. These traditional canvas homes are spacious and very classy. Great for relaxing, entertaining friends, or just chilling in.
The campsite is located near the festival village, with space for Motor homes, caravans and tents. Water is provided on site, also toilets and showers.
Most fortunately we are now able to provide hook ups. Yeah! We did it! If you wish to have an electrical hook up please email us and let us know.
More details in the information section, details on camping passes see the ticket section.
General information plus do’s and don’ts
- For security there will be a wristband check at the campsite entrance
- The campsite is in a conservation area so please treat your surroundings accordingly
- Dogs are permitted on the campsite and the festival village, but not in the stage areas; owners are responsible for making sure dogs do not foul the site.
- Please do not have open fires on the site, but responsible use of barbecues is allowed if care is taken not to damage the grass.
- A disposal point for chemical toilets will be provided
- After pitching camp we would ask you park your vehicle in the site car park.
- Security will patrol the campsite, but please do not leave valuables in tents, please ask at the office if you wish to secure your valuables
- Please keep the noise levels low after 00:00hrs so that those wishing to sleep and in particular those with children can enjoy the festival
- Please dispose of you rubbish thoughtfully
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, we reserve the right to alter the camping facilities; we will also assist you to leave the site rather than you getting stuck.
- Please check you have cleared the site before leaving, especially tent pegs
- Above all do enjoy your stay in the grounds of this Historic Stately Home